The Paslode Pneumatic NT 65.1 is ideal for hardwood flooring and masonry fix out applications. It drives 2.2mm diameter T nails, designed for strong holding power with a fine head finish.
The Paslode Pneumatic NT 65.1 drives 2.2mm diameter T nails, designed for strong holding power with a fine head finish.
- Pneumatic technology for reliability and all weather performance
- Corrosion resistant aluminium housing for long life
- Adjustable depth of drive gives greater flexibility for nail placement and a superior finish
- Adjustable air exhaust protects operator from work surface discharge
- Ergonomic design with non-slip hand grip to improve comfort and safety
- Belt and rafter hook for convenience
|30 – 65mm
|550 – 790kpa (80 – 115psi)
|Dimensions (L x H x W)
|365 x 320 x 85mm
|2.1 litres @ 690kpa
|Tongue and Groove
|Smooth Edge for Carpeting
|Architraves to Metal Frames
How to maintain the Paslode Pneumatic Framer
This video shows best practice for caring for your Paslode Pneumatic framing nailer.
Watch Our Videos On YouTube
For more tips, customer stories and product-specific videos visit our YouTube channel via the button below.
Nails Compatible with Paslode Pneumatic NT 65.1 T Nailer
Here’s a list of recommended fasteners to use with your Paslode Pneumatic NT 65.1 T Nailer.
Note: Electro Galvanised brads for internal use only.
Finish Head Fasteners