The Paslode Pneumatic FloorMaster is designed for tongue and groove flooring, with an upper and lower handle position. Tool features mallet trigger actuation to clamp timber and accurately drive flooring staples.
For tongue and groove flooring, our Paslode Pneumatic FloorMaster Stapler features mallet trigger actuation to clamp timber and accurately drive flooring staples.
- Pneumatic technology for reliability and all weather performance
- Corrosion resistant aluminium housing for long life
- Additional Short Arm Handle: Allows for easy placement within enclosed or tight spots
- Rubber Feet Support: Minimises risk of the stapler falling which may mark the surface
- Easy Top Load Magazine: Allows for easy placement of staples
- Ergonomically Designed with Long Handle to improve balance and comfort for periods of high use
- Low Air Pressure Required: Reduces tool fatigue to promote long life
- Mallet Actuation – Tool Firing Operation: Mallet clamps timber and fires tool at perfect clamping time
- Ergonomic Rubber Hand Grip: Non-slip hand grip reduces operator fatigue
- Timber Thickness Pads: Will fit and fix different sizes of tongue and groove timber
|20 – 50mm
|480 – 620kpa (70 – 90psi)
|Dimensions (L x H x W)
|435 x 580 x 80mm
|1.4 litres @ 550kpa
|Tongue and Groove
How to service Paslode Pneumatic tools
This video shows best practice for caring for your Paslode Pneumatic tools.
Watch Our Videos On YouTube
For more tips, customer stories and product-specific videos visit our YouTube channel via the button below.
Staples Compatible with Paslode Pneumatic FloorMaster Stapler FS
Here’s a list of recommended fasteners to use with your Paslode Pneumatic FloorMaster Stapler FS.
Finish Head Fasteners